From our entity we would like to inform you in a clear and accurate manner about the cookies used in our Website, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), as well as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD, Law 3/2018 of 5 December).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded in the user’s computer, tablet or smartphone to store data and information that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for the installation of cookies.
The information gathered using cookies can include the date and time when you visit a website, the different page tabs you have seen or the time you have spent there, among other details.
This information can be used by the owner of the Web Site to manage the user sessions, improve its contents, make the Web Site more appealing and distribute the most interesting contents for the visitors in the right place.
There are several types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: they are those cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain managed by the person responsible for the Web Site and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are those cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the person responsible for the Web Site, but by another entity which handles the data gathered through the cookies. An example of them are analytical cookies used by Google or those cookies used by social networks to offer the user the possibility of sharing or recommending contents of our web page
According to the length of time that they remain active:
- Session cookies: these types of cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually used to store information which is worth keeping just to provide the service requested by the user in one occasion (for example, a list of items purchased in an online store).
- Persistent cookies: in this type of cookies data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a period of time defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which may span from several minutes to several years.
According to the purpose concerned, cookies can be classified in the following types:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services available; for example, they allow the user to monitor traffic and exchange data, to identify the session, to access restricted areas, to remember the items included in an order, to move through the purchasing process of an order, to request for application or registration in an event, to use safety elements in the browsing process, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general predefined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings which allow the user to access the service, etc.
- Performance cookies: they allow us to adjust your browsing according to the preferences linked to the device in your generated visits.
- Geolocation cookies: their main purpose is to adjust the content to the tracking of the connecting device.
- Login cookies with social media: they collect the information related to the login profile session through the social network chosen, allowing the session to be revoked under the preferences provided by their own profiles. These cookies are set by the providers of services of social networks who establish their own privacy policies to this effect.
- Analytical cookies: they are own or third-party cookies which make it possible to identify the connecting device with the aim to measure the connection time and contents visited. Their main purpose is to measure performance and to know the surfing habits on the structure of the Web Site to be able to optimize its design.
- Advertising Cookies: these cookies allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces provided in a web page in the best way possible, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service applied or the use of the above mentioned web page.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: these cookies enable us to manage advertising spaces shown in a web page in the most efficient way possible. They store information about the users’ behaviour obtained by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile that is used as a basis for displaying advertising.
What kinds of cookies are used in this website?
This Web Site uses own and third-party cookies to improve our services and offer you a browsing experience related to your preferences.
If you keep on browsing and using this website we consider that you agree on their use, although you can withdraw your consent at any time by means of your browser set up options, as it is explained in a later section.
Our entity does not deal with personal information which might disclose sexual orientation, political or religious beliefs, health data or sensitive information (special category data defined by the European Union General Regulation on Data Protection).
This kind of cookies are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us to ensure a better functioning of the Web Site. They are designed to deal with certain technical and customization aspects such as remembering users’ ID codes; preferences related to tools when using contents; interacting with contents; locating access to contents; analyzing data with the aim to improve performance; analyzing users regarding different browsing parameters; developing browsing profiles of users and statistics so as to make improvements according to data analysis. This kind of cookies can have a limited duration: imminent expiration date; expiration date when the session ends; temporary expiration date.
A reporting chart on this type of cookies is included below.
It allows the user to display the page and interact with it.
It gathers anonymous information about the users browsing the website to produce statistical data.
Third-party cookies are sent to your equipment from equipment or a domain which is not managed by our entity, but by another collaborating entity.
All the third-party cookies used by this Web Site, their characteristics and purposes are listed below:
|Cookies||Domain||Purpose||Persistence||Type of cookie|
|@@History/@@scroll|#||Youtube.com||Unclassified||Session||Third-party – Analysis|
|_ga||Ceamsa.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||2 years||Third-party – Analysis|
|_gat||Ceamsa.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||Third-party – Analysis|
|_gid||Ceamsa.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor u ses the website||Session||Third-party – Analysis|
|Ads/ga-audiences||Google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.||Session||Third-party
|GPS||Youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location .||Session||Third-party
|NID||Google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.
|PREF||Youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses You Tube videos
across different web sites.-
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ band width on pages with integrated You Tube videos.||179 Days||Third-party
|YSC||Youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from You Tube the user has seen .
|Wpml_referer_rul||Ceamsa.com||Stores the last requested URL on the front-end.
We use the remarketing tool of Google Adwords. This tool enables to publish adverts based on previous visits of users to our Website in the content Network of Google. That is why some pages in the Website include a code called \” remarketing tag\”. These tags allow you to read and set the cookies of your browser to choose the type of advert that will be shown to the user according to some features related to his visit to our website, such as the browsing circuit selected, the pages viewed and the actions that have been done in these pages. The remarketing lists created in this way are kept in a data base of the Google servers where all the cookie IDs related to each list or category of interests are stored. The information gathered makes it possible to identify a particular browser but Google cannot identify the specific user with just this information.
As far as technical cookies are concerned, that is, those cookies which are essential to keep browsing this Web Site and to get the service offered through this site, the legal basis to use them is the agreement whereby the user decides to visit this web page and use their services.
The legal basis to use the other cookies is the user’s consent required when the user accesses this Web Site, which can be revoked at any time through the settings of your browser. The withdrawal of the consent mentioned above may not affect the possibility to browse this web and use its services but the processing of data carried on previously may not lose its lawfulness by the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Which recipients will be provided with cookies or who will be able to access them?
However, if there are third-party cookies, as it has been noted above, these third parties will be able to access cookies and to use them in the way described.
How can I enable or disable the cookies used in this website?
The user can withdraw his/her consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time and the cookies stored in his/her equipment can be removed through the web browser settings and adjustments.
To restrict or block cookies in a general way browsers offer these setting options related to the installation of cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es&answer=95647
- Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Regarding mobile devices, the following information related to settings or documentary information is included:
- For Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=es-419
- For Safari (IOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If you prevent all the cookies of the webpage from being installed, some functionalities and contents of the webpage can be affected.
Legal Reference Framework
“2. Service providers may use data storage and recovery devices on the terminal equipment of recipients on the condition that the above mentioned recipients have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on the data use, in particular on the purpose of data processing, pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Information.
When technically feasible and efficient, the recipient’s consent to accept the processing of data may be provided by using suitable parameters in the browser or other applications, as long as the recipient is required to take a specific action to configure the above said parameters when the data are installed or updated.
The above shall not impede the potential storage or technical access for the sole purpose of transmitting a message by means of an electronic communication network or, to the extent strictly necessary, to provide an information society service that is expressly requested by the recipient.”
Cookies are mentioned in Recital 30 of GDPR preceding the articles of the above mentioned Regulation:
30): “Natural persons may be associated with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as internet protocol addresses, cookie identifiers or other identifiers such as radio frequency identification tags. This may leave traces which, in particular when combined with unique identifiers and other information received by the servers, may be used to create profiles of the natural persons and identify them.”
Thus, when cookies can identify a person they are considered personal data, as an IP address.
Article 6.1 of the LOPD on the consent to process personal data states that:
“1. In accordance with Article 4.11 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679, consent of the data subject is understood as any free, unequivocal, specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement, by means of a statement or affirmative action, to personal data related to him being processed”.·
Changes in the Cookies Policy
The cookies policy of our entity was last updated on 22nd March 2019.