This channel is intended solely for reporting legal breaches by the organization or by its members, under the terms and conditions of Law 2/2023, of February 20, on the protection of persons who report breaches of regulations and the fight against corruption.
Should you have any questions regarding other issues, you can contact us via other channels available on the website.
WHAT ARE CONSIDERED REGULATORY BREACHES?
These breaches include, but are not limited to:
- Frauds and scams
- Money laundering
- Tax evasion or avoidance
- Crimes against Intellectual or industrial property
- Unfair competition
- Crimes against the market or consumers
- Internal corruption
- Irregularities with regard to the Social Security or Tax Authorities
- Failure to comply with data protection regulations
- Disclosure of business secrets
- Crimes against the environment and public health
- Infringement of workers’ rights
Some of the situations that may be reported via this channel are:
- Possible conduct and behaviour considered illegal during the course of the job.
- Alleged lucrative management of the company’s resources.
- Situations of discrimination or sexual abuse.
- Corruption, theft, fraud, etc.
WHO CAN SUBMIT A REPORT?
Any person within the company and any external persons who are or have been associated or related to the company
in a working or professional context.
You can submit it verbally, in writing or in person, by following the steps indicated in the form available on the
Confidential Whistleblower channel. Reports may also be anonymous.
HOW CAN I SUBMIT A REPORT?
It will be processed guaranteeing your confidentiality and prohibiting any retaliation against the informant.
WHAT PRINCIPLES PROTECT THE PERSON REPORTING?
The internal reporting system fulfils the safeguards of confidentiality, non-retaliation, respect for independence, data protection, secrecy of communications and good practices for the monitoring, investigation and protection of the informant.
CEAMSA WHISTLEBLOWER CHANNEL: LINK